Ian Jackson talks with Xquadrant's Founder Richard Medcalf. Ian is the CEO and Co-Founder of Enshored, America's 106th fastest growing company, which powers the growth of disruptive startups by delivering tailored outsourcing solutions.
We're continuing our season on "Secrets of Scaling", where the CEOs from some of the fastest-growing companies in Europe and the USA (as measured by the Financial Times top 1000 rankings) share what's propelled their growth, what's held them back - and explore what it will take to reach the next level.
In this conversation, you’ll discover:
- The unconventional sales approach that has resulted in 40% of business coming from referrals and a doubling of revenues each year
- How Enshored helps its remote staff unlearn the habits of hierarchical organisations
- The practical distinction between delegation and empowerment
- The "Bingo Method" of culture-shaping
- The tragic event that rocked Ian - and Enshored - to their foundations, and the positive things that emerged from that.
"I tell my team: You are the canary in the coal mine!"
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Beyond the podcast...
Once you've subscribed to the podcast, why not go deeper and subscribe to the Xquadrant Insider?
This is our complementary email newsletter that focuses on multiplying value and impact at the intersection of leadership, strategy and purpose. Originally designed for our private clients, we've made this available to a wider audience of high-achieving and purpose-driven leaders.