Janus Nielsen (CEO of AnyTech365, Europe's 27th fastest growing company and #2 in Spain) talks with Xquadrant's Founder Richard Medcalf.
We're continuing our season on "Secrets of Scaling", where the CEOs from some of the fastest-growing companies in Europe and the USA (as measured by the Financial Times top 1000 rankings) share what's propelled their growth, what's held them back - and explore what it will take to reach the next level.
In this conversation, you’ll learn:
- The two leadership principles that have allowed Janus to scale to over 400 people in 7 years
- What the "entrepreneur's curse" is, and the keys to building a committed team
- The #1 structural mistake that slowed the business's growth
- Why paying top-notch salaries ended up weakening the team
- How to take your best leadership traits, and re-apply them on higher-impact areas (and how Janus applies this principle every time he visits a restaurant)
“Offering the best financial package in the area caused more problems than I expected!"
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Beyond the podcast...
Once you've subscribed to the podcast, why not go deeper and subscribe to the Xquadrant Insider?
This is our complementary email newsletter that focuses on multiplying value and impact at the intersection of leadership, strategy and purpose. Originally designed for our private clients, we've made this available to a wider audience of high-achieving and purpose-driven leaders.