Rohit Arora talks with Xquadrant's Founder Richard Medcalf. Rohit is the CEO of Biz2Credit, America's 412th fastest growing company, which develops industry-leading digital platform solutions for banks and other financial institutions.
We're continuing our season on "Secrets of Scaling", where the CEOs from some of the fastest-growing companies in Europe and the USA (as measured by the Financial Times top 1000 rankings) share what's propelled their growth, what's held them back - and explore what it will take to reach the next level.
In this conversation, you’ll discover:
- How Rohit discovered an impactful and meaningful business idea by looking "close to home"
- How a long-term perspective benefitted the business - but also slowed it down at times
- The impact of two big downturns on the business
- The business model choice that built sustainable value
- The opportunities and challenges of going global
“Don't chase money, chase a vision"
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Beyond the podcast...
Once you've subscribed to the podcast, why not go deeper and subscribe to the Xquadrant Insider?
This is our complementary email newsletter that focuses on multiplying value and impact at the intersection of leadership, strategy and purpose. Originally designed for our private clients, we've made this available to a wider audience of high-achieving and purpose-driven leaders.