J Schwan (CEO of Kin + Carta) talks with Xquadrant's Founder Richard Medcalf.
We are continuing our season on "CEO Success Formulae", where highly impactful CEOs share what’s driven their success to date - and explore what it will take to reach the next level.
In this conversation, you’ll discover the story of how J built a 1600 person global consulting company and you'll learn:
- The leadership philosophy behind the company's phenomenal growth
- The dark side of being an empathetic leader
- The simple "one page" technique that keeps everyone focused and aligned
- Why J turned down a lucrative contract with the department of defence
- How working on structural issues allows J to multiply his impact
"A leader is 1 part cheerleader, 1 part coach, 1 part referee..."
Resources & sources mentioned:
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Beyond the podcast...
Once you've subscribed to the podcast, why not go deeper and subscribe to the Xquadrant Insider?
This is our complementary email newsletter that focuses on multiplying value and impact at the intersection of leadership, strategy and purpose. Originally designed for our private clients, we've made this available to a wider audience of high-achieving and purpose-driven leaders.