Keri Gilder (CEO of Colt Technology) talks with Xquadrant's Founder Richard Medcalf.
We are continuing our season on "CEO Success Formulae", where highly impactful CEOs share what’s driven their success to date - and explore what it will take to reach the next level.
In this conversation, you’ll learn:
- How Keri has used "connection thinking" to consistently catapult her impact
- The power of a 'leadership philosophy' - and the "4H" model that Keri uses to provide consistency and focus to her own leadership and messaging
- How you multiply your impact once you're already in the CEO role
- Why diversity matters - and the challenge to the tech industry
- How to think "across time and space" to find your next level of impact
“I've always had a strong core belief in making connections. I believe that these connections are literally one of the most basic needs of human existence."
Resources & sources mentioned:
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Beyond the podcast...
Once you've subscribed to the podcast, why not go deeper and subscribe to the Xquadrant Insider?
This is our complementary email newsletter that focuses on multiplying value and impact at the intersection of leadership, strategy and purpose. Originally designed for our private clients, we've made this available to a wider audience of high-achieving and purpose-driven leaders.