As a CEO or other senior leader how do you know if your executive team is under-performing? If they are, how do you get them to become a high performing team?
Today we’re starting Season 3 of the Impact Multiplier CEO Podcast: High Value-Creating Leadership Teams.
Richard Medcalf is joined by Davina Stanley, CEO of the Clarity First Program, and we look at what you can do to transform your leadership team from a group of high performing people to a high value-creating team.
- What the difference is between a high performing team and a high value-adding team
- Why being too task focused can make you lose sight of the real goals
- How to avoid 80/20 conversations in meetings where 20% of people are doing 80% of talking
- The reasons why bold conversations are not happening in your meetings
- Why a decision isn’t about what you add to your list
“There’a difference between a group of highly valuable people and a high value-creating team."
Resources & sources mentioned:
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Beyond the podcast...
Once you've subscribed to the podcast, why not go deeper and subscribe to the Xquadrant Insider?
This is our complementary email newsletter that focuses on multiplying value and impact at the intersection of leadership, strategy and purpose. Originally designed for our private clients, we've made this available to a wider audience of high-achieving and purpose-driven leaders.