How do you systematically address the limitations of collaboration?
Ideally your organisation is a multiplier on your ambitions and goals. But sometimes it feels like our organisation creates more drama, friction and stress instead of a virtuous collaboration cycle. How, as CEOs or other senior leader, can we systematically address the limitation of collaboration?
In this episode we’re continuing our series on the 5 Impact Multipliers for high-achieving leaders. You’ll discover multiplier #4 and how to build a healthy organisation with collaborative behaviours.
- The first important and counterintuitive step to take to address friction and drama (11’11”)
- Why it’s important to realise that friction and drama is a systematic question (14’29”)
- The practical tool you can use as a leader to deal with friction and drama (29’00”)
- The 2 key ingredients to building a collaboration culture (34’05”)
- How common language can support collaboration (40’45”)
“When you get teams and individuals working in a healthy way together then you release all that energy and momentum for strategy”
Resources & sources mentioned:
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Win a coaching accelerator session
To celebrate the launch of the podcast we’re giving away a deep dive executive coaching "accelerator session", for you, a friend or a colleague.
You'll learn the leadership tendencies holding you back and define a plan to overcome your biggest challenges or seize your biggest opportunity.
To enter the competition all you have to do is subscribe to the podcast, leave a review on Apple Podcasts or your preferred podcast app and send us a screenshot to podcast @ xquadrant.com before 15th October 2020.