How do you systematically address the limitations of collaboration?
Ideally your organisation is a multiplier on your ambitions and goals. But sometimes it feels like our organisation creates more drama, friction and stress instead of a virtuous collaboration cycle. How, as CEOs or other senior leader, can we systematically address the limitation of collaboration?
In this episode we’re continuing our series on the 5 Impact Multipliers for high-achieving leaders. You’ll discover multiplier #4 and how to build a healthy organisation with collaborative behaviours.
- The first important and counterintuitive step to take to address friction and drama (11’11”)
- Why it’s important to realise that friction and drama is a systematic question (14’29”)
- The practical tool you can use as a leader to deal with friction and drama (29’00”)
- The 2 key ingredients to building a collaboration culture (34’05”)
- How common language can support collaboration (40’45”)
“When you get teams and individuals working in a healthy way together then you release all that energy and momentum for strategy”
Resources & sources mentioned:
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Beyond the podcast...
Once you've subscribed to the podcast, why not go deeper and subscribe to the Xquadrant Insider?
This is our complementary email newsletter that focuses on multiplying value and impact at the intersection of leadership, strategy and purpose. Originally designed for our private clients, we've made this available to a wider audience of high-achieving and purpose-driven leaders.