How do you accelerate learning to learn faster than your market?
We live in a fast changing world, in 2020 more than ever. As a CEO or other senior leader, the key is adaptation and it’s all about learning. Are you learning faster than your market? Faster than your competitors?
In this episode we’re continuing our series on the 5 Impact Multipliers for high-achieving leaders. You’ll discover multiplier #3: how to spread learning throughout your business and create a common way of understanding in order to make strategic changes, launch new initiatives, focus resources and adapt.
- The importance of mindset and how to adapt language to change reality
- Secrets to ‘culture hacking’ to address mindset and attitudes
- Why leadership development doesn’t generally work
- How to bust your own assumptions - and those of your organisation
- The difference between performance culture and learning culture
"Celebrate the learning that comes form failure"
Resources & sources mentioned:
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Beyond the podcast...
Once you've subscribed to the podcast, why not go deeper and subscribe to the Xquadrant Insider?
This is our complementary email newsletter that focuses on multiplying value and impact at the intersection of leadership, strategy and purpose. Originally designed for our private clients, we've made this available to a wider audience of high-achieving and purpose-driven leaders.