How do you release ownership from the people around you?
As a CEO or other senior leader how do you release energy and commitment from the people around you? Sometimes it feels like the harder you push the less commitment you get. How do you adjust your leadership to create ownership in your team?
In this episode we’re continuing our series on the 5 Impact Multipliers for high-achieving leaders. You’ll discover multiplier #2 and hear about how to release commitment, multiply energy and ownership in your organisation.
- The 4 critical areas where to build commitment (06’10”)
- Why most CEOs fail to build true ownership & commitment (10’07”)
- The very human issue that can be at the root of strategic problems (30’12”)
- What the ‘genius zone’ is and the importance as a leader, of identifying this in your team members (35’29”)
- What the 'push and pull' behaviours are and how to use them to create ownership and commitment (42’10”)
“Releasing commitment is a game changer. It separates good businesses from great businesses’
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Beyond the podcast...
Once you've subscribed to the podcast, why not go deeper and subscribe to the Xquadrant Insider?
This is our complementary email newsletter that focuses on multiplying value and impact at the intersection of leadership, strategy and purpose. Originally designed for our private clients, we've made this available to a wider audience of high-achieving and purpose-driven leaders.