How do you release ownership from the people around you?
As a CEO or other senior leader how do you release energy and commitment from the people around you? Sometimes it feels like the harder you push the less commitment you get. How do you adjust your leadership to create ownership in your team?
In this episode we’re continuing our series on the 5 Impact Multipliers for high-achieving leaders. You’ll discover multiplier #2 and hear about how to release commitment, multiply energy and ownership in your organisation.
- The 4 critical areas where to build commitment (06’10”)
- Why most CEOs fail to build true ownership & commitment (10’07”)
- The very human issue that can be at the root of strategic problems (30’12”)
- What the ‘genius zone’ is and the importance as a leader, of identifying this in your team members (35’29”)
- What the 'push and pull' behaviours are and how to use them to create ownership and commitment (42’10”)
“Releasing commitment is a game changer. It separates good businesses from great businesses’
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Win a coaching accelerator session
To celebrate the launch of the podcast we’re giving away a deep dive executive coaching "accelerator session", for you, a friend or a colleague.
You'll learn the leadership tendencies holding you back and define a plan to overcome your biggest challenges or seize your biggest opportunity.
To enter the competition all you have to do is subscribe to the podcast, leave a review on Apple Podcasts or your preferred podcast app and send us a screenshot to podcast @ xquadrant.com before 15th October 2020.