Discover how the Impact Multiplier CEO Podcast can help you play a bigger game
In the first episode of the Impact Multiplier CEO Podcast, Richard Medcalf (founder of Xquadrant) and co-host Stephanie Frackowiak break down the DNA of the show.
You’ll understand what it’s all about, what you can expect from each episode, and a little bit of background on us.
- The reason behind the Impact Multiplier CEO Podcast, and why we’re driven to helping you achieve 10X more impact
- Who the show is for - not just CEOs, but also people who think like CEOs (and what that means)
- The background behind the co-hosts
- Why, as a high achiever who’s already achieved a lot, you should listen to our podcast to help you reach your next level
- How we work at the intersection of strategy, leadership and purpose and the relevance of each of these
"You can’t change gear when you’ve got your foot jammed on the accelerator"
Resources & sources mentioned:
More of a video person? No problem.
You can watch this episode and discover more videos on strategy, leadership and purpose over on the Xquadrant YouTube channel.
Win a coaching accelerator session
To celebrate the launch of the podcast we’re giving away a deep dive executive coaching "accelerator session", for you, a friend or a colleague.
You'll learn the leadership tendencies holding you back and define a plan to overcome your biggest challenges or seize your biggest opportunity.
To enter the competition all you have to do is subscribe to the podcast, leave a review on Apple Podcasts or your preferred podcast app and send us a screenshot to podcast @ xquadrant.com before 15th October 2020.